Cyclist crashes on Laurel Lane: The Record for Aug. 10, 2017
August 12, 2017
10:43 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of someone who lost something in the 1800 block of Central Park Drive.
2:11 p.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue emergency responders were called to a report of someone who crashed on a bicycle on Laurel Lane. The cyclist temporarily lost consciousness and had facial injuries following the crash.
4:20 p.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a report of a disturbance in the 100 block of East Jefferson Avenue.
10:58 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious vehicle in the 3200 block of Snowflake Court.
11:45 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious vehicle at Fetcher Park.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Main Carousel
- Families, police search for runaway teens from Steamboat
- Man suspected of committing wildlife crimes in Routt County
- Credit card skimmers found at Steamboat gas station
- Lawsuit claims former Steamboat Springs City Councilman owes former ranch owners $2.3M for unpaid loan
- Jail Report for Oct. 8 to Oct. 14, 2017