Cyclist crashes on Laurel Lane: The Record for Aug. 10, 2017
August 12, 2017
10:43 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of someone who lost something in the 1800 block of Central Park Drive.
2:11 p.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue emergency responders were called to a report of someone who crashed on a bicycle on Laurel Lane. The cyclist temporarily lost consciousness and had facial injuries following the crash.
4:20 p.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a report of a disturbance in the 100 block of East Jefferson Avenue.
10:58 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious vehicle in the 3200 block of Snowflake Court.
11:45 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious vehicle at Fetcher Park.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Main Carousel
- Steamboat crowd howls over Sierra Club’s goals for wolf reintroduction
- 3 people ejected, but no serious injuries in rollover crash
- Routt County real estate transactions for Dec. 1 to 7, 2017
- Sub-$200,000 condo sales scarce in Steamboat at year’s end
- Steamboat Ski Area announces new terrain opening this weekend