Jump to content
Back to gallery
Photo by Scott Franz
July 23, 2012
The Foidel Canyon Schoolhouse was built in 1925 and was open until schools in Routt County were consolidated in the late 1950s. The restoration project will revive the dying building and open it to public tours.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Posting comments requires a free account
Contents of this site are © Copyright 2013 Steamboat Pilot & Today. All rights reserved.