Jump to content
Back to gallery
Photo by Scott Franz
December 2, 2012
Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighter Trevor Guire works to extinguish a wildfire Sunday afternoon in the Elk River Estates. The fire was caused by a homeowner who dumped smoldering fireplace ashes into a nearby creek.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Posting comments requires a free account
You are at the last photo
Contents of this site are © Copyright 2013 Steamboat Pilot & Today. All rights reserved.