Back to gallery

Crossan’s Market in Yampa

Photo detail

This 1930s photo shows Crossan’s Market after it was purchased by the Mongomery family in 1935. It later was sold to Robert Crossan and then repurchased by Joe Mongtomery in 1964, when the store closed and was turned into a storage space.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.