Photo detail

Firefighters from Oak Creek and Yampa battle a blaze Monday morning at 134 W. Williams St. in Oak Creek. The fire apparently began in the chimney and them spread underneath the roof of the home.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Oak Creek home catches fire Monday morning; no one injured

The owners started a fire in a wood stove Monday and tried to put it out when they heard crackling noises, Oak Creek Fire Protection District Chief Chuck Wisecup said.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.