Jump to content
Tread of pioneers museum/Courtesy
November 22, 2012
Built in 1934, the Boat Tow was the first ski lift at Howelsen Hill.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Posting comments requires a free account
Contents of this site are © Copyright 2016 Steamboat Pilot & Today. All rights reserved.
Tablet version |