Jump to content
Photo by Jack Weinstein
October 6, 2011
Remember when the first trails were cut at Steamboat Ski Area, before the base area development? Photo taken by Jim Temple in 1958, courtesy of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Posting comments requires a free account
Contents of this site are © Copyright 2016 Steamboat Pilot & Today. All rights reserved.
Tablet version |