Photo detail

West Routt firefighters check for hot spots after a mobile home burned Tuesday in Hayden.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Hayden woman killed in trailer fire

Carmen Northrop, 88, overcome by smoke in mobile home

Carmen Northrop died after a fire Tuesday morning in Meadow Village Trailer Park. The blaze ignited when her husband tried to thaw a frozen pipe using a portable propane torch, Hayden Police Chief Ray Birch said.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.