June 22, 2007
The Squire Building was originally a post office. In 1920, it became the Chamberlain-Gray Drug Store, and a pharmacy has occupied the building since.
Stories this photo appears in:
Walking tours reveal historic side of Steamboat
The organizers behind the Cultural Heritage Walking Tours of Steamboat Springs know how to incorporate two passions of local residents - exercise and an interest in Yampa Valley history.