June 22, 2007
The Furlong Building was built in 1920. The brickwork and masonry on the building was done by skier Carl Howelsen.
Stories this photo appears in:
Walking tours reveal historic side of Steamboat
The organizers behind the Cultural Heritage Walking Tours of Steamboat Springs know how to incorporate two passions of local residents - exercise and an interest in Yampa Valley history.