Photo detail

Steamboat resident Chris Ward became sick after consuming Peter Pan brand peanut butter that was tainted with Salmonella and missed three weeks of work as a result. The brand's parent company, ConAgra Foods, has since recalled all Peter Pan peanut butter with product codes beginning in "2111".

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Peanut peeved

Local man believes he contracted peanut butter salmonella

Steamboat Springs resident Chris Ward believes he contracted salmonella from a jar of peanut butter he purchased in January.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.