August 19, 2007
The Steamboat Springs City Council is considering extending the moratorium on demolition permits for old buildings such as this home at 428 Pine St., which was built in 1913.
Stories this photo appears in:
While Steamboat's historic preservation debate rages on, the issue is evolving into a conversation about how to confront the issue in a Steamboat-specific way.
In a grainy, black-and-white photograph in Centennial Hall, a building that once was the Steamboat Springs Bed and Breakfast on Pine Street can clearly be seen from the photographer's vantage point, across the Yampa River on Howelsen Hill.