Our view: CC4E’s recommendation to Steamboat school board makes sense
May 16, 2017
CC4E made its recommendation to the Steamboat Springs School Board last week.
The option selected by the volunteer group makes sense and provides the school board with a good starting point as it plans for the district’s future.
After more than a year of studying the needs of the Steamboat Springs School District in the wake of a failed bond issue, the Community Committee for Education — CC4E — presented its formal recommendations to the school board last week.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Our View editorials
- Bear tries to break into doughnut delivery vehicle in Steamboat Springs
- Man who died after fleeing Steamboat police drowned
- Steamboat Parks and Rec Commission OKs new off-leash dog areas
- Buffalo Pass Road too rugged? Forest Service officials eye improvements
- Cooking With: Smell That Bread Bakery featuring its newly renovated location