Steamboat’s Laurel Street Preschool works toward reopening
June 26, 2013
How to help
New board of directors
• Todd Hagenbuch, president of the board, is a longtime rancher and currently serves as Routt County’s CSU Agricultural Extension agent.
• Samantha Salazar, vice president of the board, grew up in Steamboat and currently raises her two children while finishing her four-year college degree and working two jobs.
• Nathan Walker, treasurer of the board, is a “rocket scientist” that works for one of Steamboat’s high-tech firms.
• Katherine George, secretary of the board, is an international consultant to the United Nations in East Africa and owns a local eco dry cleaner with her husband.
• Liana Del Hierro is a mother of three and runs her own hairstyling and beauty salon.
• Mike Killingsworth is bouncer for Old Town Pub and served as a parent volunteer for Laurel Street.