Steamboat Springs morning roundup for Tuesday, March 18
March 18, 2014
Good morning Steamboat Today readers.
• Intrawest, which owns Steamboat Ski and Resort Corp., released its earnings report Monday for the second quarter of fiscal year 2014. Intrawest looks to use liquidity for acquisitions, real estate development
• Council member Scott Ford said the informal coffee series already is being done successfully in cities and towns such as Longmont, Golden and Fruita. Steamboat City Council to consider starting new informal coffee meetings with constituents
• The city has made a number of improvements to infrastructure since the last major spring runoff season in 2011. Spring runoff preparations underway in Steamboat Springs
• The Steamboat Springs School District is taking a series of steps over the next 10 weeks or so toward planning the district’s 2014-15 budget, which will be adopted in June. Steamboat Springs School District hosting its annual community budget forums in two weeks
• The South Routt School District is conducting a survey to gauge the community's priorities for the upcoming budget cycle. South Routt School District conducts budget survey