Steamboat Springs morning roundup for Tuesday, Dec. 4
December 4, 2012
Good morning Steamboat Today readers.
• Room 118 fell silent Monday when Steamboat Springs High School football coach Dave Berry showed the small portrait of a smiling Nicholas Pagliaro to a group of the boy’s grieving classmates. Steamboat Springs High School students mourn death of classmate
• Next year’s budget includes $636,000 to restore the salaries of Routt County employees to pre-2009 levels. The Board of Commissioners will vote on the budget at 3:05 p.m. Tuesday. Routt County poised to pass budget that calls for $48.8 million in 2013 spending
• The next storm system could bring rain to the valley and snow on the mountain at 9,700 feet but not necessarily ideal snowmaking conditions. Steamboat freshens up snowpack with 3 inches of new snow overnight Sunday
• The winter high school sports season kicked off last weekend, and action for most local teams heats up as the week grows on. The week ahead, and behind, in Routt County high school sports
Recommended Stories For You
• Many local collegiate athletes got a break over Thanksgiving weekend, but they were back at it this week. Check out how yesterday’s high school stars are faring today. Routt County college athletes roundup for Dec. 3
Have anything to say about the new look of SteamboatToday.com? Offer feedback, suggestions or congratulations in the form below.