Sarah Coleman: 10 quotes to live by
September 14, 2017
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS: Stuck in a rut? Need some motivation? Ready for something new?
Sometimes all you need is a few words of encouragement to get you going. Here are some of the best quotes to live by. Get inspired today.
• “Despite all the bad days and the mean people, I still believe in good days and kind people plus there are always dogs.” – Unknown
• “Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help and brave enough to ask for it.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
• “Life is like a road trip. Enjoy each day, and don't carry too much baggage.” – Gaye Crispin
• “Be yourself. Accept yourself. Value yourself. Bless yourself. Express yourself. Trust yourself. Love yourself. Empower yourself.” – Lupytha Hermin
Recommended Stories For You
• “It’s impossible, said pride. It’s too risky, said experience. It’s pointless, said reason. Give it a try, whispered the heart.” – Unknown
• “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Gandhi
• “Sometimes it feels like you have the weight of the world on your shoulder. Don't give up, squat that sh*t.” – CrossFit gyms across the world
• “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” – Aesop
• “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order and confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger to a friend." – Melody Beattie
• “Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn, climb that goddamn mountain.” – Jack Kerouac
Sarah Coleman brings years of personal health and fitness knowledge to the table. Currently the health and wellness director at The Foundry, Coleman is a personal trainer, “CrossFitter,” coach, outdoor enthusiast, managing partner with Inspired Live Network and owner of A Weight Lifted Fitness Camp. She provides flawless technique and a positive attitude. Taking fitness to new levels, she uses the outdoor environment, your living room or work space, as well as the gym to influence and push her clientele. Funky knee socks and outrageous colors make Sarah unique, which transfers into her training and brings a smile to everyone’s face.