June 8, 2017
A celebration of life for Anne Smith will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, July 7 at the United Methodist Church in Steamboat Springs, 736 Oak St. Anne passed away on Jan. 6, 2017, to be joined once again with her beloved husband, Richard, who passed away in 2009 and their daughter Marty, who passed away in 1995. Anne never met a stranger and consequently had many friends in Steamboat, Florida, Wyoming, Fort Collins and elsewhere. Please join us to share our fond memories of the good life and good times we all shared with Anne.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Families, police search for runaway teens from Steamboat
- Lawsuit claims former Steamboat Springs City Councilman owes former ranch owners $2.3M for unpaid loan
- Steamboat Springs teens missing since Monday found safe
- Credit card skimmers found at Steamboat gas station
- Teen remains in critical condition after falling from fourth-floor balcony at Aspen’s Hotel Colorado