June 8, 2017
A celebration of life for Anne Smith will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, July 7 at the United Methodist Church in Steamboat Springs, 736 Oak St. Anne passed away on Jan. 6, 2017, to be joined once again with her beloved husband, Richard, who passed away in 2009 and their daughter Marty, who passed away in 1995. Anne never met a stranger and consequently had many friends in Steamboat, Florida, Wyoming, Fort Collins and elsewhere. Please join us to share our fond memories of the good life and good times we all shared with Anne.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Steamboat crowd howls over Sierra Club’s goals for wolf reintroduction
- 3 people ejected, but no serious injuries in rollover crash
- Routt County real estate transactions for Dec. 1 to 7, 2017
- Sub-$200,000 condo sales scarce in Steamboat at year’s end
- Steamboat Ski Area announces new terrain opening this weekend