April 11, 2017
Richard “Rick” Sonntag was born January 29th 1963, in January 2017 he was diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer and lost the battle on April 3rd 2017. Anyone who knows Rick, knows him for his vibrant smile and amazing personality. Rick was a lot of things; he was a great friend, an awesome father, an amazing husband and a loving family member. If you're thinking of Rick please light a candle, try a new food, spend time with your family, play with glow sticks or throw some bang snaps. Services will be held on April 15th at 2:00 p.m. at the Mission of Grace Church in Hayden.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Steamboat base area condo project re-enters city planning process with new design
- Rams can’t corral Mustangs’ rally, fall 38-28 in state semifinal game
- Mixed bag of weather during run-up to Steamboat Resort opening Nov. 22
- Real estate transactions for November 9 to 16, 2017
- City of Steamboat invested thousands to promote downtown businesses impacted by construction. West Steamboat businesses wonder why they didn’t get the same support