April 11, 2017
Richard “Rick” Sonntag was born January 29th 1963, in January 2017 he was diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer and lost the battle on April 3rd 2017. Anyone who knows Rick, knows him for his vibrant smile and amazing personality. Rick was a lot of things; he was a great friend, an awesome father, an amazing husband and a loving family member. If you're thinking of Rick please light a candle, try a new food, spend time with your family, play with glow sticks or throw some bang snaps. Services will be held on April 15th at 2:00 p.m. at the Mission of Grace Church in Hayden.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Steamboat’s oldest downtown bar and restaurant listed for sale for $1
- Steamboat ski shop’s customers can now get tuned up while they get a tune up
- Former Steamboat City Council President accused of trying to intimidate a fellow council member from speaking out on housing project
- Witness who saw woman being brutally assaulted by boyfriend recognized as hero
- Steamboat Ski Area announces terrain for Opening Day on Wednesday