MICHAEL G Eberle
March 7, 2017
MICHAEL G. “MIKE” EBERLE
1942 – 2017
Former lifelong Craig resident, Michael G. "Mike" Eberle, died on Thursday, March 2, 2017, at the EbenEzer Lutheran Care Center in Brush, Colorado. He was 74.
A funeral service honoring Mike's life was held at 2:00 p.m., Saturday, March 4, 2017, at the Grant Mortuary Chapel in Craig. He was buried next to his mother at the Craig Cemetery.
Michael Gerald Eberle was born the son of Ernest and Janet (Mortimer) Eberle on September 17, 1942, in Craig, Colorado. He was a lifelong resident of Moffat County. As a young boy, he was active in 4H and in 1960 graduated from Moffat County High School. He furthered his education at CSU and Fort Lewis College, followed by two years of service in the Army, stationed in Germany. He was a lifelong rancher and loved the outdoors and visiting with friends.
He is survived by his brother, Jim (Nancy) Eberle of Ft. Morgan, CO; one nephew, Brian (Christina) Eberle and their son Chase of Las Vegas, NV; and niece, Kristi Baltazar and her children Courtney & Ryan of Greeley, CO. He was preceded in death by his parents.
In lieu of flowers memorial contributions may be made in Mike's memory to Moffat County 4H in care of Grant Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Steamboat’s oldest downtown bar and restaurant listed for sale for $1
- New owner takes the reins at Steamboat’s Ore House steakhouse
- Steamboat Ski Area announces terrain for Opening Day on Wednesday
- Steamboat ski shop’s customers can now get tuned up while they get a tune up
- Utah ski resorts giddy over 2 seasons of record visitation and Olympic bid, but worried by DUI law