May 27, 2014
George passed away peacefully at his home in Placitas, New Mexico surrounded by his wife and daughters on May 22, 2014. Most of his life was spent in Steamboat enjoying the outdoors, camping, fishing and riding Dirt Bikes. You may remember him for keeping Rabbit Ears Pass open, plowing snow for 28 years for CDOT. He is loved and will always be missed by his family and friends.
Trending In: Obituaries
- David Ihde: No one owes you a place to live in Steamboat
- City disagrees with Steamboat Ski Area over occupancy limit at employee housing complex
- Steamboat residents rally to try and save Yampa River Queen
- Steamboat fireworks guru Tim Borden makes pumpkins go boom
- Tiny house projects proposed in Hayden, Oak Creek