April 3, 2014
Maggie Sullivan (a.k.a. Granny) passed away peacefully March 30 at Hope West Hospice Care Center in Grand Junction after a long battle with breast cancer. She was 95. At Maggie's request, there will be no services. The family will gather at a later date to celebrate her life. In lieu of cards and flowers, please donate in Maggie's name to Hope West Hospice and/or the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Families, police search for runaway teens from Steamboat
- Lawsuit claims former Steamboat Springs City Councilman owes former ranch owners $2.3M for unpaid loan
- Credit card skimmers found at Steamboat gas station
- Man suspected of committing wildlife crimes in Routt County
- Jail Report for Oct. 8 to Oct. 14, 2017