April 3, 2014
November 28, 1930 ~ March 11, 2014
Our Lord Jesus Christ called Carmen to her eternal rest on March 11, 2014.
A memorial service honoring Carmen's life will be held May 3, 2014 at 11:00 a.m.at Redeemer Lutheran Church, Delta, CO.
Carmen is survived by her daughter Renee, son Raymond (Dixie), six grandchildren, eleven great-grandchildren; two brothers, Tony Nieto (Angie) of Denver, CO; and Jesus Guerrero (Patti) of Grand Junction, CO. She was preceded in death by her husband of 48 years, Roy W. Beck.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Redeemer Lutheran Church, Carmen Beck Memorial Fund.
Arrangements are under the care and direction of Taylor Funeral Service and Crematory.
View the internet obituary and sign the online guest registry at taylorfuneralservice.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- New owner takes the reins at Steamboat’s Ore House steakhouse
- Steamboat Ski Area announces terrain for Opening Day on Wednesday
- Jail Report for Nov. 12 to Nov. 18, 2017
- Utah ski resorts giddy over 2 seasons of record visitation and Olympic bid, but worried by DUI law
- Van Life: Who’s behind the wheel, what they’re up to and where local van life might be headed