February 15, 2014
Dale was born in Kansas City, MO to Jack and Alma Morris on July 8, 1957, and died in Steamboat Springs, CO on Jan 12, 2014, following a brave and inspiring journey with brain cancer. To the end, Dale was full of life, love, and optimism. He was a man of unparalleled intelligence, delicious curiosity, and unbounded compassion. Known for his generous spirit, and devoted to no one more than his beloved wife Lynne Garell, he will be missed by everyone he touched. Donations can be made to the Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue Scholarship Fund, the Northwest Colorado Visiting Nurse Association hospice fund, and to Heifer International.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Steamboat’s oldest downtown bar and restaurant listed for sale for $1
- Steamboat ski shop’s customers can now get tuned up while they get a tune up
- Former Steamboat City Council President accused of trying to intimidate a fellow council member from speaking out on housing project
- Witness who saw woman being brutally assaulted by boyfriend recognized as hero
- Uber incident in Vail sparks statewide investigation, ends in $8.9 million fine