February 10, 2014
Join the Leslie family at 11 a.m. Wednesday for a potluck memorial service in honor of Sheryl Leslie, an incredible mother and amazing friend, at the Steamboat Springs Community Center. Bring a dish to share with others. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Sheryl Leslie Memorial Fund at Wells Fargo to benefit Harvesting in Spanish, a medical missions orphanage that Earl and Sheryl support in El Salvador. For more information, contact Kim Folkestad at 970-879-0063, ext. 6, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Obituaries
- David Ihde: No one owes you a place to live in Steamboat
- Tiny house projects proposed in Hayden, Oak Creek
- City disagrees with Steamboat Ski Area over occupancy limit at employee housing complex
- Steamboat fireworks guru Tim Borden makes pumpkins go boom
- Steamboat residents rally to try and save Yampa River Queen