Steven Everett Tripp
November 22, 2013
Steven Everett Tripp passed away in his home on Wed., Nov. 13, 2013, at the age of 48. After battling brain cancer for 3 1/2 years, Steve died peacefully in his sleep while under the care of hospice.
Born on Feb. 27, 1965, he was the son of David Tripp and Noelle Noyes Tripp. Most of Steve's childhood was spent in Steamboat Springs, CO, where he excelled in cross-country ski racing and became an avid white water kayaker.
Steve is survived by his wife, Kristine Search Tripp, his son Tucker (17) and his daughter Shenaugh (15) all residing in Loudon, NH. He is also survived by his Brother, Travis (Aspen, Co), his loving parents, Step-brothers, nieces, nephews and a host of long-time friends.
A celebration of Steve's life will held on Saturday, Nov. 23 at the home of Kristine Tripp. Please call 603-783-0448 for additional information.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Homeless chef suspected of dealing heroin in Routt County
- Steamboat Springs teens missing since Monday found safe
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- Steamboat Police Department bids farewell to veteran officer
- New single-family homes 22 miles west of Steamboat signal evolving housing market