September 7, 2013
MaryRuth Norris passed in her sleep in Oak Creek on July 30 at the age of 85. She was born in Lincoln, NE on Nov 3, 1927 and met Charles Norris when they were 16. They married on Aug. 28, 1949. She was a police officer for 9 years in CO and IL. She and Charlie and their dogs traveled in their motorhome for 7 years. She is survived by her husband, 3 children, Bill, Susan (Dean) Rossi and Beverly Halcomb, 8 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren. Graveside services were held in Oak Creek on July 30.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- Homeless chef suspected of dealing heroin in Routt County
- Steamboat Emergency Center scheduled to open mid-November, hoping to offer residents another option for care
- New single-family homes 22 miles west of Steamboat signal evolving housing market
- Steamboat Springs teens missing since Monday found safe