E. Aline Baker Nelson
July 6, 2013
E. Aline (Baker) Nelson passed away June 29, 2013, in Loveland after a long battle with Alzheimer's.
Aline was born in Steamboat Springs on Nov. 1, 1928, to Adair (Butch) and Ruth Baker.
Aline loved traveling, making pottery and cooking for her family. She played the piano and was involved in many bowling leagues. She lived in Steamboat until 1972, when she moved to the Front Range and resided for the remainder of her life.
Aline is survived by her five children. She has three children from her first marriage to Ralph Tucker: Ralph Jay Kemmer (Tucker) and wife, Susan, of Loveland; Dale Kemmer (Tucker) and wife, Judy, of Washington; and Earl Kemmer (Tucker) and wife, Georgia, of Oregon. She has two children from her second marriage to Ben Kemmer: Walter Kemmer and Alice (Kemmer) Vialpando. She also is survived by nine grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
A memorial is planned for Aug. 3, 2013, in Steamboat Springs.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Former Steamboat business owners among group ordered to pay $7M for travel company scam
- Update: Moffat County wildfire 5,200 acres and growing, U.S. 40 remains closed
- For sale: Slightly used chairs from Steamboat’s Storm Peak lift
- I-70 eastbound at Vail Pass closed up to 6 hours Friday to remove crashed semi truck
- Vehicle hits pedestrian: The Record for Thursday, Sept. 21, 2017