Norma Jean Lewin-Stark
June 1, 2013
Norma Jean Lewin-Stark passed away April 24, 2013, in Columbus, Mont. She was born Jan. 16, 1931, in Tulsa, Okla., and shortly thereafter moved to Craig with her mother and father, Floyd and Juanita Squires. She attended school in Craig and met and married Walter E. Lewin, who also was from the Craig area.
Norma Jean lived in Casper, Wyo., and Pahrump, Nev., after leaving Craig.
Norma is survived by three daughters, Linda Struck, of Absarokee, Mont., Cathryn Prickett, of Denver, and Karen Lewin, of Casper, Wyo.; six grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; two great-great-grandchildren; and a sister, Dolores Damours, of Phoenix.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- Homeless chef suspected of dealing heroin in Routt County
- New single-family homes 22 miles west of Steamboat signal evolving housing market
- Steamboat Springs teens missing since Monday found safe
- Vehicle runs over woman’s foot: The Record for Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017