Jennifer Marie Brown
May 11, 2013
Jenny Brown, 41, of Steamboat Springs, died May 3, 2013, at Presbyterian Saint Luke's in Denver from complications related to chronic myelogenous leukemia.
She was born in Kansas City, Mo., to John Gulick and Christine Fuendling. She graduated from Shawnee Mission Northwest High School in 1990. She married Chad Eugene Brown on May 16, 1998.
She was preceded in death by her brother, Chip Gulick (Andrea) and grandfather, Ken Gulick.
Survivors include her husband, Chad Eugene Brown; parents; siblings Sam Rellier (Miranda), Claudia Modl and Stefanie Brown (Dennis); grandparents Jeanne Gulick, Floyd and Marie Lytle, and Ursula and Gerhard Stein; stepfathers Dieter Rellier and Peter Fuendling; stepmother, Barbara Gulick; aunts Linda Puckett (Don) and Brigitte Portillo; uncles Jim Lytle (Laurie), Wolfgang Stein (Helga) and Hans Stein; nieces Cassidy Hubbard and Tatiana Modl; nephews Logan Rellier, Chester Hubbard, Spenser Bonebrake and Jackson Gulick; and best friend Dawn Trinkler Martinecz.
A memorial gathering was held at the American Legion, 7500 W. 75th, Overland Park, Kan., at 2 p.m. May 11, 2013. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to http://www.aspca.org.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Former Steamboat business owners among group ordered to pay $7M for travel company scam
- Update: Moffat County wildfire 5,200 acres and growing, U.S. 40 remains closed
- For sale: Slightly used chairs from Steamboat’s Storm Peak lift
- I-70 eastbound at Vail Pass closed up to 6 hours Friday to remove crashed semi truck
- Vehicle hits pedestrian: The Record for Thursday, Sept. 21, 2017