Jennifer Marie Brown
May 11, 2013
Jenny Brown, 41, of Steamboat Springs, died May 3, 2013, at Presbyterian Saint Luke's in Denver from complications related to chronic myelogenous leukemia.
She was born in Kansas City, Mo., to John Gulick and Christine Fuendling. She graduated from Shawnee Mission Northwest High School in 1990. She married Chad Eugene Brown on May 16, 1998.
She was preceded in death by her brother, Chip Gulick (Andrea) and grandfather, Ken Gulick.
Survivors include her husband, Chad Eugene Brown; parents; siblings Sam Rellier (Miranda), Claudia Modl and Stefanie Brown (Dennis); grandparents Jeanne Gulick, Floyd and Marie Lytle, and Ursula and Gerhard Stein; stepfathers Dieter Rellier and Peter Fuendling; stepmother, Barbara Gulick; aunts Linda Puckett (Don) and Brigitte Portillo; uncles Jim Lytle (Laurie), Wolfgang Stein (Helga) and Hans Stein; nieces Cassidy Hubbard and Tatiana Modl; nephews Logan Rellier, Chester Hubbard, Spenser Bonebrake and Jackson Gulick; and best friend Dawn Trinkler Martinecz.
A memorial gathering was held at the American Legion, 7500 W. 75th, Overland Park, Kan., at 2 p.m. May 11, 2013. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to http://www.aspca.org.
Trending In: Obituaries
- David Ihde: No one owes you a place to live in Steamboat
- Tiny house projects proposed in Hayden, Oak Creek
- City disagrees with Steamboat Ski Area over occupancy limit at employee housing complex
- Steamboat fireworks guru Tim Borden makes pumpkins go boom
- Steamboat residents rally to try and save Yampa River Queen