April 20, 2013
Thomas McCoy, born in Philadelphia in 1938, died at home April 11, 2013. McCoy lived in Hodgdon, Maine, Steamboat Springs and Denver. He held various jobs including a college English teacher, an acting teacher, a writer and producer of television shows, a political press secretary and a staff member at the School of Public Affairs at the University of Colorado Denver, where he worked for 11 years. He also was a published poet and playwright. He is survived by his wife, Catherine, two children from a previous marriage and three grandchildren. Contributions can be made to the American Cancer Society. No public service is planned.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Steamboat’s oldest downtown bar and restaurant listed for sale for $1
- Former Steamboat City Council President accused of trying to intimidate a fellow council member from speaking out on housing project
- Witness who saw woman being brutally assaulted by boyfriend recognized as hero
- New Thai restaurant coming to spice things up at base of Steamboat Ski Area
- Uber incident in Vail sparks statewide investigation, ends in $8.9 million fine