Dallas D. Hunt
March 31, 2013
Dallas D. Hunt, 74, of Grand Junction and formerly of Steamboat Springs, passed away at his residence March 25, 2013. Dallas was born Sept. 21, 1938.
He was a heavy equipment operator for most of his life.
He is survived by his longtime companion, Trudy Hughes; his sons Jack Verner and Matt Hughes; his daughters Debbie Verner-Ward and Kristina Jessen (Robert); and his granddaughter Ashley Foster (Matthew).
Dallas loved the mountains and being outdoors. He had a great sense of humor and will be greatly missed by his family and friends.
A memorial service will be announced at a later date. Services are entrusted to Palisade Funeral Home.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made to Harden Hospice or the American Cancer Society.
Trending In: Obituaries
- New owner takes the reins at Steamboat’s Ore House steakhouse
- Jail Report for Nov. 12 to Nov. 18, 2017
- Steamboat base area condo project re-enters city planning process with new design
- Utah ski resorts giddy over 2 seasons of record visitation and Olympic bid, but worried by DUI law
- Steamboat Ski Area announces terrain for Opening Day on Wednesday