Janice Elaine Crawfoot
March 16, 2013
Janice Elaine Crawfoot, 74, was born Aug. 21, 1938, in Tyson, Ohio, and died March 1, 2013.
She is survived by her husband of 58 years, David Dean Crawfoot; six children, Barbra Moore, Kim Pedroncilli, Deana Crawfoot, David Crawfoot Jr., Mary Skeirik and Gerald Crawfoot; sister, Bonnie Rister; brother, Loren Anderson; 15 grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
Janice has lived in many places, including Oak Creek; Bradner, Ohio; Plains, Mont.; San Antonio, Texas; Las Vegas; Hawaii; Grand Junction and more. She was well-traveled, and she loved to visit her family.
She is the one who held us all together, and we are going to miss her terribly. So forgive often and love with all your heart! I know the angels will love you, too, Mom.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Families, police search for runaway teens from Steamboat
- Lawsuit claims former Steamboat Springs City Councilman owes former ranch owners $2.3M for unpaid loan
- Credit card skimmers found at Steamboat gas station
- Steamboat Springs teens missing since Monday found safe
- Teen remains in critical condition after falling from fourth-floor balcony at Aspen’s Hotel Colorado