Joyce L. Kitchens
March 3, 2013
An amazing mom and the world's best Gram, Jo Kitchens crossed over the Jordan River on Feb. 23, 2013.
Her children — Lynn Roe, Wayne Kitchens, Jackie Collins and Cher Talbott — and their families hosted a celebration of life and graveside service at 2 p.m. March 2, 2013, in Hayden. Another service will take place at 4 p.m. March 3 at the Church of Christ in Rifle.
Jo adored her grandchildren and great-grandchildren, so those who would like to make a memorial donation can send it to the Mountain States Children's Home, P.O. Box 1097, Longmont, CO 80502.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Plane crash victims were ‘huge advocates’ of Steamboat Springs
- Family of 4 and dog dies in plane crash north of Glenwood Springs
- Jail Report for Sept. 9 to 16, 2017
- Fate of aging child care center, west Steamboat annexation and controversial downtown apartment project all on council’s Tuesday agenda
- Steamboat City Council votes in favor of spending lodging tax to expand ice arena, Old Town Hot Springs