Sharon A. Muller
January 19, 2013
Sharon A. Muller, a resident of Steamboat Springs from 1974 to 1989, passed away at age 56 on Jan. 12, 2013, at Wilcox Memorial Hospital in Lihue, Hawaii.
Sharon was born April 6, 1956, in Harrisburg, Pa.
While in Steamboat, she was a lift operator at Priest Creek and was hired in 1976 as a ski hostess (Mooseette). Her nickname was Unit because she was so compact and tough.
She moved to Hawaii in 1989 and was owner and operator of Rainbow Garden Kauai.
She was preceded in death by her mother, Barbara Brower. She is survived by her husband, Randy Muller; her father, Carl Mueller; her brothers Gary (Wink) Mueller and Eric (Becky) Mueller; her niece and nephew; and her friends.
A celebration of life will be held privately. Arrangements were made by Borthwick Kauai Mortuary, Koloa, Hawaii.
Trending In: Obituaries
- David Ihde: No one owes you a place to live in Steamboat
- Tiny house projects proposed in Hayden, Oak Creek
- Steamboat base area condo project re-enters city planning process with new design
- Mixed bag of weather during run-up to Steamboat Resort opening Nov. 22
- Male performers in Steamboat for ‘Ultimate Girls’ Night Out’