Sharon Patricia Stevenson
January 12, 2013
Sharon Patricia Stevenson passed away Jan. 4, 2013, at St. Mary's Hospital in Grand Junction. Sharon was born Nov. 10, 1943, to John A. Sullivan and Gladys F. Sullivan. At a very young age, her dad nicknamed her "Little Britches."
Sharon was born and raised in Oak Creek, where she lived until the early 1980s before moving to Grand Junction. Sharon and her late husband, Rick, owned and operated Lighting Quick Print in Grand Junction. Sharon loved her family and loved to cook for everyone.
She is survived by her mother, Gladys F. Sullivan, of Clifton; daughter Cindy K. Johnson (Bob Hassig), of Yampa; son Richard A. Johnson, of Lakewood; grandchildren Brandon Himmerite (Rachel), of Phippsburg, Kaleyne Turner (Tyrell), of Meeker, Cody Johnson, of Orchard Mesa, Tesseca Johnson, of Clifton, and Dusty and Wyatt Johnson, of Fort Morgan; great-grandchildren Lucas and Seth Himmerite and Bryant and Blair Turner; brothers Gary Sullivan (Elaine), of Arvada, John Sullivan (Carolyn), of Arvada, and Dan Sullivan (Cheryl), of Oak Creek; and several nieces and nephews.
Sharon was preceded in death by her father, John A. Sullivan, and her husband, Rick Stevenson. A service will be held at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Families, police search for runaway teens from Steamboat
- Steamboat Springs teens missing since Monday found safe
- Homeless chef suspected of dealing heroin in Routt County
- Lawsuit claims former Steamboat Springs City Councilman owes former ranch owners $2.3M for unpaid loan
- Credit card skimmers found at Steamboat gas station