November 17, 2012
Former Steamboat Springs resident Ivie Goldie passed away Nov. 8, 2012, from leukemia. She was 69 years old. Ivie moved to Lampe, Mo., 22 years ago but always has said that she'd left a piece of her heart in Steamboat. She is survived by her husband, Randy Goldie.
Her oldest son, John, and his husband, Colin, live in San Francisco. Her youngest son, Jay, and his wife, Angela, live in Lakewood with their children Hayden and Sierra. Her sister, Janine Rose, lives in Portage, Ind.
Trending In: Obituaries
- VIDEO and PHOTOS: 5 Black Hawk helicopters visit Steamboat for training mission
- Record-breaking snowmaking occurring at Steamboat Ski Area despite natural snow
- Steamboat Ski Area provides free meals to employees still waiting for work
- Four Points lift, additional terrain opening at Steamboat Ski Area
- Employees in Steamboat Springs hope Mother Nature will come through soon