November 17, 2012
Bill Schlenzig, a Colorado native and resident of Steamboat Springs and Wickenburg, Ariz., passed away Nov. 14, 2012, in Wickenberg.
Bill was the husband of Pam; father of Wendy, Leslie and Sevi; and grandfather to Faye, Tait, Brooklyn, Savana, Jagger, Adelaide and Juliet.
A consummate host and admired by all who knew him, Bill enjoyed friendships, horse riding and training, raising highland cattle and all the fine things the Steamboat life offered. During the past few years, Bill fought valiantly with courage and humor, grace and strength. We will miss you Dad, Grandpa, friend, husband and mentor to so many.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Craig couple arrested on suspicion of stealing expensive mountain bikes from Steamboat
- Jail Report for July 15 to July 21, 2017
- Suspicious meat truck appears on Sixth Street: The Record for Wednesday, July 19, 2017
- Steamboat Resort gondola will not open July 21, but resort will extend summer season
- Some Steamboat-area trails closed as crews improve elk habitat