Raymond Charles Muirhead
July 1, 2012
Raymond Charles Muirhead, 80, of Tampa, Fla., was born May 29, 1932. He went to rest on June 16, 2012, joining his son Douglas Charles Muirhead, who went to rest with the Lord on June 16, 1979.
Raymond is survived by his loving wife of 60 years, Mira Muirhead; two daughters, Dawn Cavaliere, of Tampa, and Debbie Momb and her husband, Scott, of Washougal, Wash.; four grandchildren, Christian and Carli Cavaliere and Matthew and Asha Momb; two great-grandchildren; and his sisters Delores "Dee" Richmond, of Littleton, and Iris Hibbert, of Eckert.
Raymond touched every person he met, always making others feel special, putting them at ease with his warm, friendly smile and kind, generous heart. He was a patient and loving teacher and mentor to his children, grandchildren and any other child in his life.
Until we see you again, we will cherish fond memories and warm thoughts of the times we spent together.
Services will be at a later date in Washington, where he loved to hunt with his son and friends. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Raymond's memory to the Tampa VA or the American Cancer Society.
Sign the online guestbook at http://www.blountcurrywest.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- New Steamboat parent company will soon reveal name, pass products
- New Thai restaurant coming to spice things up at base of Steamboat Ski Area
- Steamboat’s oldest downtown bar and restaurant listed for sale for $1
- Former Routt County resident shares story of journey to Judaism and fighting in the Isreali army
- Warm start to 2017-18 ski season in Steamboat Springs