Joseph Salvatore Agnello Jr.
April 21, 2012
Dr. Joseph Salvatore Agnello Jr. died April 15, 2012, at Swedish Hospital in Englewood at the age of 63.
The son of Joseph and Palma Agnello, he is survived by his wife, Avriel, and three children, sons Gabriel (Stacey) and Anthony (Kathryn) and daughter Alana.
A doctor of anesthesia, Joe lived and practiced medicine in Loveland while also operating the BodyLogic MD office, of Denver. He graduated from Penn State University in 1970 and from Thomas Jefferson Medical School in 1974. He completed his internship and residency at Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center in 1977.
Kind, generous and passionate, Joe will be missed and mourned by all who knew him. Memorial services and burial were held at Resthaven Funeral Home on April 17, 2012. In lieu of flowers, his family asks that donations be made to the Penn State Dance Marathon in his name. Visit http://www.thon.org.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Families, police search for runaway teens from Steamboat
- Homeless chef suspected of dealing heroin in Routt County
- Steamboat Springs teens missing since Monday found safe
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- Lawsuit claims former Steamboat Springs City Councilman owes former ranch owners $2.3M for unpaid loan