Marvin D. ‘Pete’ Barnes
February 4, 2012
Cedaredge resident Marvin D. "Pete" Barnes passed away peacefully Jan. 28, 2012, at the Colorow Care Center in Olathe. He was 83.
Pete is survived by his son, Randy Barnes, of Ghana, West Africa; daughter, Melanie Gray, and her husband, Buzz, of Montrose; brother, Bill Barnes, and his wife, Charlene, of Hayden; two grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.
The family suggests memorial contributions be made in Pete's memory to Order of the Eastern Star Spruce Chapter 129, to the American Cancer Society or to Hospice and Palliative Care of Western Colorado.
Arrangements are under the care and direction of Taylor Funeral Service and Crematory.
A memorial service will be held at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Former Steamboat business owners among group ordered to pay $7M for travel company scam
- Update: New wildfire grows to 2,100 acres, U.S. 40 in Moffat County remains closed
- Steamboat man suspected of stealing Christmas tree
- Million dollar home neighborhood in Steamboat bounces all the way back from recession
- Update: Moffat County wildfire 5,200 acres and growing, U.S. 40 remains closed