Ruby J. Chevalier
January 12, 2012
Ruby J. Chevalier passed away peacefully Jan. 9, 2012, at her daughter Betty's home in Rifle. She was 98.
Ruby was born and raised in Oak Creek, which she called home her entire life.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Edmond Chevalier.
She is survived by her three children, Betty Buffington, of Rifle, Ruby Lou Peters, of Phippsburg, and Edmond Chevalier and wife Judy, of Ogden, Utah; and numerous extended family members.
A memorial service is at 2 p.m. Jan. 15 at Soroco High School in Oak Creek. Dinner will follow the service.
Trending In: Obituaries
- David Ihde: No one owes you a place to live in Steamboat
- Tiny house projects proposed in Hayden, Oak Creek
- Mixed bag of weather during run-up to Steamboat Resort opening Nov. 22
- Male performers in Steamboat for ‘Ultimate Girls’ Night Out’
- City of Steamboat invested thousands to promote downtown businesses impacted by construction. West Steamboat businesses wonder why they didn’t get the same support