Bluford Leslie “Bud” Dotson
January 2, 2012
Bluford Leslie "Bud" Dotson, 69, of Craig, died peacefully in his home Monday, Dec. 19, 2011.
Bud was born May 14, 1942, in Denver, the son of Bluford Franklin and Glatha Ruth (Atterberry) Dotson.
He was preceded in death by his parents, one sister and a nephew.
He is survived by Charles R. Dotson, of Chino, Calif.; Betty E. Murphy, of Grand Junction; Vicky L. White, of Craig; nephews Christopher Dotson and family, of Craig; Joshua White and family, of Craig; many more nieces and nephews.
A heartfelt appreciation goes out to Christopher Dotson for his faithfulness in helping and caring for his uncle throughout his entire illness.
A memorial service for friends and family will be at 2 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 7, 2012, at The Journey at First Baptist.
In lieu of flowers, the family would like memorial donations to be made to the Northwest Colorado Visiting Nurse Association and hospice in care of Grant Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- 3 people ejected, but no serious injuries in rollover crash
- Steamboat crowd howls over Sierra Club’s goals for wolf reintroduction
- Man suspected of stealing car, breaking into Steamboat home
- Jumping back in: International Nordic combined returns to Steamboat with rich legacy
- Routt County real estate transactions for Dec. 1 to 7, 2017