October 23, 2011
Keith Kirby, 84, passed away Oct. 14, 2011, at the Veteran's Nursing Home in Rifle.
Keith was born July 27, 1927, in Yampa to Leon Earl and Ethel (Walker) Kirby. He served his country in the Merchant Marines during World War II.
Keith leaves behind his children, Don, Monty and Sandy Kirby; seven grandchildren; and 14 great-grandchildren.
Cremation has taken place, and a private family service will be held at a later date. Online condolences can be left at http://www.riflefuneralhome.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Former Steamboat business owners among group ordered to pay $7M for travel company scam
- Update: New wildfire grows to 2,100 acres, U.S. 40 in Moffat County remains closed
- Steamboat man suspected of stealing Christmas tree
- Update: Moffat County wildfire 5,200 acres and growing, U.S. 40 remains closed
- Million dollar home neighborhood in Steamboat bounces all the way back from recession