July 24, 2011
Dolores Heid was born Feb. 27, 1925, in Gothenburg Neb. At the age of 19, she moved to Steamboat Springs, where she met Timer Heid. They married the following year. She worked as a telephone operator for years until she started her family with Timer.
She is survived by her three sons, Mike, Gregg and Ted; and her three grandsons, TJ, Dominic and Teddy. Her graveside service was July 21 at Steamboat Springs Cemetery. Arrangements were handled by the Yampa Valley Funeral Home.
Trending In: Obituaries
- New owner takes the reins at Steamboat’s Ore House steakhouse
- Jail Report for Nov. 12 to Nov. 18, 2017
- Utah ski resorts giddy over 2 seasons of record visitation and Olympic bid, but worried by DUI law
- Steamboat Ski Area announces terrain for Opening Day on Wednesday
- Van Life: Who’s behind the wheel, what they’re up to and where local van life might be headed