Oak Creek Town Board to consider community funding requests
September 26, 2012
Steamboat Springs — On Thursday night, the Oak Creek Town Board will consider community support funding requests as part of its work on the town’s 2013 budget. Applications for funding requests will be reviewed and considered at the 7 p.m. meeting at Oak Creek Town Hall.
The Town Board also will have another work session on the 2013 budget following the community funding requests discussion.
And as rain continues to fall on Routt County, the Town Board will consider lifting watering restrictions that were enacted at the beginning of summer. The plan was phased and pegged to the amount of water the town pulled from Sheriff’s Reservoir. Initial phases were voluntary.
Below is the full agenda for Thursday’s meeting:
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Audience participation (5 minutes): (This section of the agenda is set aside for questions or comments by the public, regarding issues other than agenda items. Please limit comments to three minutes. The Board of Trustees will take comments under consideration but will not make any decision or taken any action at this time. Anyone who would like to address the Board of Trustees concerning any agenda item will be given the opportunity to speak for three minutes at the scheduled time for that item.)
- Community support funding requests: Review and consideration of applications from outside entities requesting funding from the Town of Oak Creek for budget year 2013
- Resolution 2012-014: A resolution rescinding the watering restrictions imposed under Resolution 2012-010 adopted on June 14, 2012
- 2013 budget work session: Review and discussion of proposed 2013 budget
- Consent agenda: Approval of Sept. 13, 2012, minutes; Approval of Aug. 31, 2012, financials; Consideration for approval of renewal of liquor license for Bonfiglio Drug — malt, vinous and spiritous; Consideration for approval of revised job description for police officer
- Staff and board member reports