Locked in bathroom: The Record for Monday, Aug. 14, 2017 | SteamboatToday.com

Locked in bathroom: The Record for Monday, Aug. 14, 2017

The Record

Monday, Aug. 14, 2017

8 a.m. North Routt Fire Protection District firefighters were called to help a person with a head injury in the 54800 block of Routt County Road 129.

12:34 p.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters were called to help a person with back pain in the 400 block of Ore House Plaza.

1:24 p.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a person who returned to a business after passing bad checks in the 2100 block of Curve Plaza.

4:22 p.m. West Routt Fire Protection District firefighters were called to help a person having difficulty breathing in the 300 block of Honeysuckle Drive.

6:43 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a person who found a white powdery substance in a balloon at Steamboat Springs High School. The report was unfounded.

Recommended Stories For You

7:54 p.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters were called to help a person who overdosed in the 100 block of Spruce Street.

11:10 p.m. Officers were called to a report of loud music in the 1300 block of Walton Creek Road.

11:38 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a missing person in the 3100 block of Ingles Lane. The 70-year-old woman was located. She had accidentally locked herself in a bathroom while cleaning a business.

Go back to article