April 30, 2017
Steamboat’s Angie Mangiardi competes in the 24 Hours of Utah race last weekend, which tests racers to complete as many 4.6-mile laps as possible in a 24-hour period on the rugged course outside of Moab. Manigardi was a member of the team “Sounded Like A Good Idea At the Time,” which won the Extreme Team division of the race.
Recommended Stories For You
- Bear tries to break into doughnut delivery vehicle in Steamboat Springs
- Man who died in Yampa River identified as Steamboat Springs IT worker
- From the Editor: Steamboat Today launches new website
- Diesel drivers who are “rolling coal” in Colorado could face $100 fines
- Man who died after fleeing Steamboat police drowned