Fund Board Open Meetings Law letter
June 30, 2010
The letter sent to the Education Fund Board by the Steamboat Pilot & Today’s legal counsel outlining the reasons the newspaper believes the Fund Board is a public body subject to Open Meetings Law.
Recommended Stories For You
- Man dies after hitting elk, rolling Jeep on U.S. Highway 40
- Head of Planned Parenthood and Trump cabinet member square off during Aspen Ideas Festival
- Selfless devotion earns Steamboat’s Pio Utu recognition
- Real estate transactions for June 16 to 22, 2017
- Wondering why we are seeing smoke in the Yampa Valley?