2010 Water and Wastewater Rate Study
August 2, 2010
Red Oak Consulting, city of Steamboat Springs
Red Oak Consulting’s draft study of future water and sewer rate projections, costs and projects to fund more than $70 million worth of improvement projects. This is a 60-page document. Residential rate increase projections are detailed on pages 14 and 15.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Documents
- Unusual arrests made during Steamboat MusicFest
- Man dies after hitting elk, rolling Jeep on U.S. Highway 40
- Coroner identifies Hayden man killed in early-morning crash
- Wondering why we are seeing smoke in the Yampa Valley?
- Head of Planned Parenthood and Trump cabinet member square off during Aspen Ideas Festival